Tuesday, October 5, 2010


It's a rainy day here in NY today. Days like these make me want to snuggle up and watch tv all day long without getting anything productive done for the day. Unfortinatly, today I had a lot of stuff to get done at the house, take my son to pre-k, and I have this killer headache that not even sweats and tv could cure.

My son Anthony got his "drivers license" (according to him) at school today. He looks so handsome! It's a little school ID card that I'm a little sad I never got when I was in school. Everything about his days at school get him so excited. He only goes for 2 1/2 hours so when I go to pick him up he's never ready to leave. Yesterday he said "bon appetite, it's time to eat!" I love seeing everything he learns every day it's so great to see his intellegence grow.

I still have a lot to get done today even with this miserable headache. I think I'm due for another relaxing sewing class!

1 comment:

  1. feel better....ur too funny! i love stories they come home and tell...i wish i had a drivers license too when i was that age....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a good day!