Friday, October 22, 2010

I haven't had the chance to get on and write in a while! My son had a school field trip and I've been busy trying to get parents to sign up to bring things in for his Halloween party. I'm the "classroom mother" so I get the joys of calling all of the parents to ask for things, yay. I'm really happy that I've found someone to do everything except for a dozen donuts which I'll probably get stuck with doing on top of my 17 goodie bags - but I don't mind.

Anyway, my son had so much fun on his field trip!! He has "two girlfriends that he's going to marry" and he just had a blast with them the entire time! We went on a hayride, learned all about different types of corn, pumpkins, and flowers and even got to take home a pumpkin. It was a lot of fun for everyone.


This is my son with his "girlfriends" on the hay ride. I got a new camera the day before his field trip and I'm so pleased with the pictures I got!


It's not letting me upload anymore pictures for now so I'll have to try to get on later and show you guys some more!

Hope you all had a great week! Let the weekend begin :o)

5 comments:

  1. Ant....ur so cute buddy! I'm glad you had a nice week... i love helping when i can too:) fun! he's gonna be a ladies man for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy where are you my love.....get on the bandwagon and start participating in these blog hops and stuff......miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw..your son is cute and a bit of a flirt huh? Like the blog and am a new follower here http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hops! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/
    While you are there check out my low entry giveaways!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a good day!