Friday, October 1, 2010

My nineteen month old son decided it was time to sleep in his big boy bed. He's climbed out of his crib before but always returned to it when he was actually ready to go to sleep. The past two nights he has just decided that he's not going to sleep in there at all. He shares a room with his 3 year old brother, so without him in his crib bed time actually turns into play time. I actually got him to fall asleep in his toddler bed last night and he slept in there until about 2 am when he woke up crying and he decided he would be better off in his crib for the remainder of the night.

Needless to say, I didn't get very much sleep at all last night. When one child wakes up, the other one does and it turns into a very long night. I think I will give it a few more nights leaving his crib in his room and once he decides he's fine with just his toddler bed I'm going to take his crib out of his room. It'll make for one long week of "get back on your bed's" but hopefully he'll get the hang of it sooner rather than later!

Now I'm going to spend time with my beautiful boys before I have to take my oldest to pre-k! Have a good day everyone :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a good day!